The electrical prospecting hardware and software complex is designed to carry out observations using electrical sounding (VES) and induced polarization (IP) methods using electrical tomography technologies, i.e. with the placement of receiving and transmitting electrodes in the braid.
The Omega-XM electrical survey station is designed to perform ground-based and aquatic electrical surveys using resistivity and induced polarization methods in the electrical tomography version
- Multi-electrode 10 channel Resistivity instrument
- Two sections of multi core cable with 24 electrode each
- Software for sound control, result acquisition, data processing and interpretation
- Developing field measuring protocol, SEQ Flies
- Managing measuring process, data collection and storage
- Visualization and editing field data
Copyright © 2020 by Shijay Projects India Private Limited . All right reserved.